EVO Gold Detector
How to Use the Device Correctly
EVO gold & METAL detector device specialized in detecting gold and buried treasures efficiently and accurately and comes at a great price in comparison with similar ground scanning devices which cost many times this price.
EVO is a new generation of metal detection devices with modern easy to use 3d imaging system which combine powerful ground scanning technology for detection of all buried objects underground
EVO incorporate a 3D imaging system that use special probe to scan ground layers and display scanned data on bundled tablet device which display 3D representation using installed 3D analysis software, which enable to know the size, depth and type of the target visually with accurate results.
We will explain in this article the correct way to use the Evo device in detail.
How to use Evo device
The device is delivered ready for direct use. The product contains an internal lithium-ion battery.
The device must be charged before it can be used. The telescopic unit section of the product can be adjusted according to the desired length.
To adjust the length of the product, you can use the loops on the telescopic unit with attention to not opening the adjustment rings to the end.
If you open the adjustment rings to the end, this separates the base unit from each other. The control rings must be closed again after adjusting the product length.
You can turn the device by pressing ON/OFF button.
Before starting to use the product, hold it perpendicularly and front part which has the
buttons looks at you
Preparation for the Scanning
Before conducting a scan using sensor, you should consider some things including:
– Should not be located within 50 meters of the measurement place, factors such as high voltage lines, basic power lines, transmission beams, loudspeakers, magnets…
– Measurements must be made inside the north-south axis permanently, so that magnetic wave measurements are not affected. All searches must be conducted from north to south or south to north. It is also recommended to use the compass to determine directions.
– The device must be in a non-vibrating vertical position during the ground scanning process.
– The height of the device from the ground should be between 10 and 15 cm. This height must be maintained during all measurements. Do not lift and drop the device during each measurement of the signal.
– The point you suspect in the measurement area should stay in the middle of the measurement. You should make your measurements in relatively large areas according to the size of the area to be measured. The recommended measurement size should be at least 10 signal blow counts (3 meters) and 10 search lines (3 meters).
– Be careful that there are 30 cm between each signal blow count and 30 cm between each search line.
Performing The Scan
The Evo 3D analysis application you have installed on your tablet or smartphone; When it is first turned on and if the Evo device is not connected to the wireless connection, a connection warning will appear on the main screen.
– First, you must establish a wireless connection between the device and the mobile device.
Click the connection icon on the application main screen.
– Press Scan in the opening screen. After the application searched for a while, you will see the wireless devices. Select EVO device on this screen.
– Enter “1234” if it asks a connection password during wireless connection. After connecting, you will see the connected writing on the main screen.
– After it is connected, at the top left corner displays the name of your device, the battery indicator of your device, and the wireless connection icon to indicate that a connection has been established. If there are no connections, these icons will not appear, there will be cross on the wireless connection icon. Once the Bluetooth connection is set up, you can start searching with the appropriate search option.
Here are the detailed steps for using 3D Search mode in your device:
3D Ground search; allows you to create 3D graphics based on the scanning of a specific area. The ground search function has two different functions, automatic and manual. To use the ground search function, be sure to make the wireless connection with the device. Once connected, you can select the search function with the keys on the device or with the submenu on the application.
You can use the Auto key on the device for the Auto scan function and the Man key for the Manual ground scan function.
We will only explain how to use Evo when selecting manual ground scan:
1 – If you press the MAN button on the main body or press the Manual search icon on the application, the blue small lamp on the keypad will be activated. At the same time, on the application a window will be opened, asking you to make settings before searching.
2 – In that window, enter the number of measurements (signal blow count) and information you will take forward according to the size of your search field and the measurement line count (search line) through right and left. And also select the search direction; zig zag or parallel.
3 – Enter the number of signal measurements for each line to the Signal blow count. You can increase the number with the plus (+) icon and decrease it with the minus (-) icon. There must be 30 cm spacing between each signal. If you select 10 signal blow counts, you will have 10 signal blow count x 30 cm = 300 cm (3 meters) long search line. The signal blow count you selected will be valid for each line you will search.
4 – You must enter the search line number according to the size of the area you want to scan. You can increase the number with the plus (+) icon and decrease it with the minus (-) icon. There must be 30 cm spacing between each line. If you select 10 line counts, you will have 10 line count x 30 cm = 300 cm (3 meters) wide search line. Depending on the signal blow count that you entered, you should move to the next search line when the signal blow count finishes.
5 – As you can see in the graphic below, start scanning from the starting point (1) and end at the ending point (2). You can make your searches in zig zag or in parallel. Once the signal blow count entered for each line is completed, you must go to the next search line. The direction of the device must not be rotated.
6 – You can select the scanning starting point starting from the lower right corner or the upper left corner. For this you must make the left or right selection from the starting point. If you start searching from the lower left corner, you must continue as the next scan line will be in your right. If your selection is from the bottom right corner, you must continue with as the next scan line will be in your left.
7 – After making all the settings before searching; you must press the OK button on the application or the start button on the front of the device. Manual data transfer will start. For each signal blow in the manual step you must press the signal start button on the front of the device. Each signal tone and each square formed in the graph is equal to one signal blow count. You must go through the next step by 30 cm between each signal blow. For example, if you set the signal blow count to 10, you must move forward so that there are 10 signal steps for each line
8 – When the signal blow count finishes that you entered before searching in the settings, you should move to the next search line. For each signal blow count, you must press the signal sending key on the front side. If you do not press the key, the signal will not be sent
9 – When you press the start button, it will continue to receive data. This process is valid for each signal transmission. During the Manual scan, you must complete the signal blow count and search line entered.
When the search line completed depending on the entered signal blow count, in the application, a window will open and ask you whether you want to save the data. In addition, when the entered search line is completed, the device will automatically exit the search function.
10 – You must select YES to save the received data. After that, in the opening window, you must save it as you enter a name, date or a note which is suitable for your work. Afterwards you can open and examine each data you saved, with the application. If you press the cancel button after or before saving, the graphic is waiting for you to review it on the screen. For detailed information about graphical analysis, please refer to the Graphical Analysis section in the user guide.
You can also see the following video for a detailed explanation of all the previous steps: